[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, Hello Universe

Bill Haenel bhaenel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:19:36 CDT 2016

So when a lurker hears from a list in which he lurked for years, but then
didn't hear from for years, should he just admit it's time to stop lurking
and get on board in case everyone he ever lurked behind finally disappears
for good and never comes back again? Like, is this the universe telling me
"one more chance, buddy"? Jeez.

Remember when this business was called the "web", and millennials mostly
weren't allowed to get near the computer because they might spill their
sippy-cups on the keyboard? Now it's "digital", and maybe my next boss will
be a millennial.

I'm not dead yet.

Thanks,
Bill