[thelist] Is anybody still here?

Volkan Özçelik volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:53:23 CDT 2016

So I’m still here.

First computer: Commodore 64.

Been an evolter /  the lister since 2004ish. Was in my 20+s.

Until then I got married, changed continents, got two awesome kids.

Back in time, first I was a lurker, and then I became very active gradually.

I bump into Chris every once in a while in tech talks;

And I am in contact with quite a few (ex)-listers on LinkedIn.

Still no gray hair (yet) — okay there is a "single" stubborn white hair.

Have been in the Silicon valley for the last 3-4 years.
And before that I jumped from startup to startup; and it was an awesome
roller-coaster :)

Nowadays I’m talking at conferences ( http://speakerdeck.com/volkan )
creating video casts (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OLZSlFO8cwRo9M30v-TkA )
fiddling with JavaScript and related technologies.
And still kicking some serious ass.

It was great to virtually hear from all of you guys!

Cheers,

Volkan.