[thelist] Hello World, Hello Stars, H

Joel D Canfield (Finding Why) joel at findingwhy.com
Tue Apr 19 18:04:03 CDT 2016

After 17 years operating spinhead.com I'm moving from building websites to
just consulting for small businesses that want to build their own without
shooting themselves in the foot.

And spending most of my time writing mysteries and scifi adventures.

So I probably won't be real active here, whatever happens.

Unless RonL finally has his way and it becomes theguitarlist