[thelist] Keep it going!

simonmacdonald at uk2.net simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed Apr 20 13:28:54 CDT 2016

I've always been more of a lurking member, but I have  contributed to discussion. However I have learnt a huge amount from the discussions over the  years  even though I'm a relatively recent member.

Strangely just before this email stream started,  I  was thinking that it was sad that that there had been no activity for  ages.

I'm not sure how to take this forward, but between us we have an humongous amount of experience that deserves to be shared.  It would be a shame to think that we have become irrelevant.

So I vote for keeping it going - somehow.  I offer help,  and I'm thinking about ideas..

Regards

Simon

Sent from my Nexus