[thelist] Keep it going!

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Apr 20 13:43:13 CDT 2016

I must say that the collapse of thelist hastened my departure from
more active internet building activities. I ended up going back to
school and getting a Master's in Development Management... no... not
internet development but community development. But I always wanted to
do something that combined tech and development so... we'll see where
I end up.

Mostly I miss the camaraderie. Being a front-end/design weenie,
thelist was often more techy than I needed it to be, but I learned a
hell of a lot, and loved all the people.

i <3 evolt!

If people do want to resurrect things I'd be happy to help out and be
involved in any way.

Cheers,
Tara