[thelist] Extracting (compressed?) files from a MySQL database

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Fri May 6 05:45:38 CDT 2016

My first guess would be to decode Base64 values.

It's fairly normal to encode data with Base64 when inserting into a
database.

If that doesn't work then I would ask for the original application code and
see what was done to the data before it was inserted into the database.

Thanks,

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169
www.nadeemh.com