[thelist] Usability question: home page vs dashboard at same URL

Mattias Thorslund mattias at thorslund.us
Fri Sep 16 09:27:46 CDT 2016

I guess the value of showing the marketing content to "sold" users might be:

* Users can refer to it when recommending the service to someone else.
* Users can refer to it when someone questions the benefit of spending
money/time/resources on the service.
* Users who want to remind themselves why they are using the service ;)
* Not confusing users who want to do any of the above.

There may be value in making the marketing content difficult to find for
"sold" users:
* Users cannot compare the promised benefits to those actually received. ;)

Cheers,

Mattias