[thelist] character encoding nightmare

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu Mar 16 23:43:19 UTC 2017

Are you sending the second page the "sanitized" strings, or the raw strings from the form post? Are you running the htmlentities() function on the second page?

Since you are doing a form post to the second page, you might be double escaping the characters since the data needs to be URLEncoded for the second post if you are not sending the raw form post data.

--
Anthony Baratta