[thelist] Domain issues

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Dec 28 02:34:28 UTC 2019

Evening all,

There were issues with the renewal of the evolt.org domain name over
the last few days.  We've resolved it for now, but we'll need to
review that process before we need to renew again this time next year.

I know the lists are on super-low volume mode these days, but I just
wanted to advise that there had been an issue that would have affected
not only the lists but the websites too, and that it's fixed now.

Dave, if you're listening, I managed to renew using the PayPal 61M
payment method, as the other two didn't work.

-n