[thelist] Domain issues

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Mon Jan 6 13:33:55 UTC 2020

Happy new year everyone.

I haven't really been much of a contributor on the list but it's saved my hide a few times in the past (and we're talking 10ish years ago now).

One thing though: reading messages from others, especially about the issues and solutions being presented was something that I really enjoyed. Just being exposed to technologies that were outside my scope was valuable to me.

But I'd pretty much forgotten about the list until now. What happened to it?

Thanks,

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 5766 9169
www.nadeemh.com