[DesDev] No-Reply to sender feature error

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 05:13:25 CST 2004

Jeff,

Just been having a look at the new feature and produced a db error when I
hit reset (as I only wanted to look, not actually claim the message until
it's announced).

--
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Executing Database Query.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Subquery returned more than 1
value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >=
or when the subquery is used as an expression.
--

Then lots of output which I don't want to post here. I've saved a copy locally.
Email me if you need the full thing.

G.