[DesDev] Changing content admin area

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Thu Feb 5 07:32:03 CST 2004

neuro,

> > done.  it actually took longer to assess the time necessary than it did to
> > actually make the change.  how's that for ironic.
>
> Thanks.  I don't see any irony however.  If the change was so quick to
> make, why wasn't it done when the initial request was made?

hey, c'mon now.

anyone who has ever "fixed" a programming problem knows that when you first sit
down....well....uh.... you don't know what the problem is, right?

so, you don't know how long it will take to fix.

and occasionally, it's something really stupid and you can fix it immediately.

even more ironic, is that clients usually find this amusing.
a.) because it didn't cost them much (if anything)
b.) they don't really like reading proposals
they don't normally berate the developer, but i guess it happens.

hth,

nagrom