[DesDev] Changing content admin area

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:30:39 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 01:12:18PM -0500, Tara Cleveland wrote:

> I think more formalized specs is a good idea - not just for this, but
> for any future changes. Can I draw up a spec sheet that content
> and/or others can fill out to request changes?

That sounds like a very good idea, and something that has been missing in
the group communication structure.

Audit trails are a good thing.

> Garrett, you've got admin privileges and you've poked around testing
> it. Do both of you think we can go to Content and say that it's ready
> and done?

Work hass kinda got in the way today so I haven't done that much testing
apart from confirming one bug which Jeff fixed. But it seems good.

I can run some more testing tomorrow morning (GMT) if everyone wants to be
doubly sure. Don't see the need myself though.

G.