[DesDev] Re: [Content] Images missing in articles, internal anchors to be rewritten, etc

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 15:58:31 CDT 2005

On 1 Sep 2005, at 12:17, Stephane Deschamps wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> aardvark's article misses its images, it seems.
> <http://evolt.org/node/22547>
>
> Hm. Same here:
> <http://evolt.org/node/32613>
>
> Anybody's got a backup?

We have all the old files on tempest, but they need re-attaching to
those articles with evolt-hosted attachments (not that many articles
actually).

> Also, some articles feature internal links, written in the old CFM
> style ("#articlepath##anchor"). Has a script already taken care of
> that and should I think there are only a few "bad anchors" left, or
> should we think about automating something?

Again, there aren't that many with anchors. They're fixable easily as
long as you remember that all relative URLs are relative to http://
evolt.org/ so instead of just #anchor, you need to do /node/
12345#anchor or /article-alias#anchor

Cheers
Martin