[Javascript] Making rolloever images work like vlinks

Brian Andrews bandrews at marlboro.edu
Tue Apr 3 08:27:28 CDT 2001

I'm not sure if this requires a javascript solution or something fancier.

Situation:
This is a portfolio section of a web site. There are a series of thumbnails
on every page representing each project. On top of each thumbnail is a
patterned image. Onmouseover the thumbnail is visible.

Problem:
I want the patterned image to be different (maybe grayscale) for the pages
the user has already seen. I want it to work like a vlink.

Any ideas on how I can do this would be appreciated.

thanks,

Brian Andrews