[Javascript] Making rolloever images work like vlinks

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:32:41 CDT 2001

The problem is weather you wan't it to be working in IE 4x or higher,
or navigator & IE sametime.
Also,
it depends on you're previous script, -The way you've build it.
You can either use different color scale images for a-links and v-links,
or the same image but with -example, grayscale filter applied to v-link;
this, making you're page lighter but browser dependent!
You can build a script asking for the status of a link. If visited true/false, than call the right image
to be displayed with that link suitable for a-link or v-link.