[Javascript] Loading time for Javascript

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Apr 4 09:27:53 CDT 2001

Vineet,

    This isn't completely accurate, but you could try including a script at
the top of the <HEAD> that would put the current time into a variable; then
at the bottom of the page (or in the BODY onLoad event) get the time in
another variable.  Subtract the first from the second and you have a pretty
good millisecond approximation of the time it took the page to load.

Cheers,

Peter