[Javascript] Mailto with blanks in subject

Rodney Myers rmyers at i-way.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 10:18:06 CDT 2001

There is a difference between a link to a mailto: url as shown ny
Ivanner Mora.
These open up email output forms into which the message can be written

However forms with ACTION="mailto:..." send the form values directly to
email, though I believe  _both_ cases depend on the email client being
correctly installed.

In my case, as a user of Netscape messenger I would have no probs while
using Netscape Navigator. But if I happened to be using MSIE then I
could not expect these to function.
OTOH MSIE users, with Outlook (or other mail client properly associated)
would be OK in MISE.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Courses in April
Mon 23  : Making a Start in E-Commerce with Shop at ssistant
Tue 24  : Meeting Business Needs with the Shop at ssistant Classic system
Wed 25 : Building Better Shopping Pages with Shop at ssistant Classic

Booking for these Shop at ssistant Classic courses at
http://www.shopassistant.net/training/
Or call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions