[Javascript] pop ups again

bill myers flex at interport.net
Thu Apr 5 20:18:02 CDT 2001

I have a function that opens one of six windows depending on which
layer is visible in the main web page.  The six windows all have
different sizes and properties. (Some have toolbars/scrollbars, etc.
some don't)  This works flawless in NN on the Mac using if(layervalue
==1) {window.open( 1)  etc but in IE the window size and properties
remain fixed based on the first window opened.  Some of these windows
open up remote URLs so I cannot add code to them.  If I try just
closing all other possible windows when the next pop-up is clicked it
seems to only work twice: It works on the first and second pop up
function.  Never on the remaining 4.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or want to give me a tip?

Thanks

bill myers