[Javascript] Top navigation bar with frames

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:04:55 CDT 2001

Yes there are some scripts that can display some page elements outside of the host window,
but im very sorry I forgot were I've found them.
But, you can try.
There are also some DirectX controlls that can create nonwindowed objects, in WEB page that you can also use for you're pointed prob.
On the other way, Thomas was right
it is better to use DHTML
try this link, there are and there is just a script you are looking for:
visit http://dynamicdrive.com