[Javascript] Freed script

Erwin Kodiat Erwin.Kodiat at mitrais.com
Wed Apr 11 21:26:19 CDT 2001

Sorry Bob, to let you receive this uncompleted message twice. I have sent
this questions to many mailing lists and none of the members give me a clue,
you are the only one who response to this problem. Here's the detail: We
built a combination of JavaScript & JSP which mainly used frames. Basically,
the frames consist of about 3 frames.  Firstly, I expanded a tree in the 3rd
frame by loading it, then I reload the 2nd frame by selecting a node from
the tree in 3rd frame. Once again, the 3rd frame reloaded then I clicked on
the 3rd frame tree. When I got back to the first frame, the error message
"Can't execute code from freed script" come up.
Thanks in advance.

Erwin Kodiat
Mitrais Software Development Center
Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 361 755025
Fax: +62 361 755024
http://www.mitrais.com <http://www.mitrais.com/>

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.  The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of
the writer only and are not endorsed by MROnly.com Pte Ltd unless expressly
stated otherwise.