[Javascript] Refreshing a frame?

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Thu Apr 12 10:48:44 CDT 2001

Frames per say don't turn me off when done right. I avoid frames in my job
when I can because:

1. I have to support numerous 'web developers' who don't understand HTML yet
alone frames.
2. Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires enough work
to be in compliance just with normal JavaScript yet alone additional
problems added by frames.
But again that  is just my personal opinion and we all know opinions are
like elbows,  everyone has them. ;-}

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP