[Javascript] Dragged layers interfere with link though hidden/behind

Christophe Lancian clancian at capgemini.fr
Tue Apr 17 09:35:09 CDT 2001

Rodney,

May I suggest you to have a look at the following adresses. There you will find very good examples of drag & drop scripts and maybe some help.

http://troistudio.free.fr/membres/tronches.html (french page with a quite good example of drag &drop)

http://www.bratta.com (english site about dhtml, very useful)

Hope it will help you...

Cheers,
                _ ___
    /00                        ;
Christophe Lancian - CAP GEMINI
Service Line Accelerated Delivery Services
clancian at capgemini.fr