[Javascript] Javacript doesn't work in Netscape!

Sara Coren SCoren at BREG.NET
Tue Apr 17 11:33:02 CDT 2001

Hi all:

Please help!  My javascript worked on both IC and Netscape on my mac at
home, but when I tested it on my PC at work using both Netscape 4.6 and
4.77, my javascript has errors.  The specific error is "MapNaNoff is not
defined."  The page I am talking about can be found at
http://home.earthlink.net/~score77/home.html
<http://home.earthlink.net/~score77/home.html>

If you could help at all, I would really appreciate it. I am a JS novice and
am finding this whole issue of browser nuances very frustrating.

Thanks,
Sara