[Javascript] Making images safe from downloading

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:03:59 CDT 2001

Image protections are done with Image Editors
Try something like watermarks, it's done with the Image Editors like Adobe PSP or corel Paint.
That way you can prevent any user from copying, I'm not realy sure even from previewing, I even think there are way's
to prevent from previewing without premission. (password protection), expiry dates and so.

As for screenCapture, try to prevent it with keyEvent, see first what keys are allways used for capturing, return them false, or if you discover that it can not
prevent activation of the capture, use thhis onkeydown to minimize browser window. That way (!activation keys work with key pressed) you're window will be minimized before the capture is executed.