[Javascript] FORCING BROWSER TEXT SIZE and/or TEXT ZOOM SETTINGS

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:36:48 CDT 2001

I guess you haven't heard about the CSS command "!Important"
read about it, it's done to prevent user setings from overriding you're style.
It's also very nice to give size of every font and text with --pt, and not with px,
That way at browser default setings, user can not resize you're font, it is not afected with size command. And you will not have to worry about the browsername.
Points are interpreted the same way and size in every browser, only pixel wary from the screen resolution.
State that the CSS u're using is CSS1 it may trick the users CSS2
Because in CSS2 the user can override the author settings with the same command for instance:
P { font-size: 18pt ! important }

while in CSS1 they can't.
Either way, these users are rare, or non-existant for now.