[Javascript] IE4/NS4 on Windows 3.1/NT3.51

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Apr 18 09:25:48 CDT 2001

    So you think neither of these would work on NT 3.51?  Do you have a
machine where you could test this?

    Seems to me they'd just install right in... but then again I don't know
much about the old-school NT.  As for 3.1, well,
http://home.netscape.com/download/archive/client_archive40x.html shows that
at least NS4.08 has an applicable version, and
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ seems to indicate -- scroll down the
first list to IE -- that there are versions for 3.1 and NT 3.51 (or maybe
that's just a general category).

Cheers,

Peter