ADMIN: LIST RULES (Re: [Javascript] forcing browser text size and/or text zoom sett)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Apr 18 11:38:12 CDT 2001

There are only two rules:
(1) Discuss only JavaScript related topics and

(2) be professional: specifically, be polite and respectful.

Breaking these rules can result in your being removed from the list.

Because of differences in languages, in experience, in level of knowledge,
quality of any previous programming instructors, personal tiredness or
stresses, and the inherent communication difficulties of email vs face to
face discussions, what is obvious to one intelligent person may not be
obvious to another intelligent person.  None of us are perfect, none of us
are always right all the time (unless one of us is God / Allah /
etc.).  That is why this list is here: many heads are better than one in
solving and learning and exploration of JavaScript.  Thus, I repeat rule
number (2):  be professional: specifically, be polite and respectful.  We
are adults and can discuss questions and explorations of  JavaScript topics
and issues with respect.  In fact, more will be learned, more will be
gained by treating each other with respect.

Regards,
David Merchant
Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)