[Javascript] Date Script doesn't jive

Sara Coren SCoren at BREG.NET
Wed Apr 18 11:58:43 CDT 2001

Okay, now the entire page isn't working!!!  It was working last night when I
checked it at home.  The error I keep getting says there's an error on line
117.

-----Original Message-----
From: TomMallard [mailto:mallard at serv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 1:05 PM
To: javascript at LaTech.edu
Subject: Re: [Javascript] Date Script doesn't jive

I didn't spend time on it...give me a while, but in this case I suspect
"iname" has no value so a valid path isn't built.

document[iname].src = eval( iname + "off.src");

It was getting passed in by what calls it so the error is really in the
call, not this function. Search the code for "iname" and see where it gets
created.

Will take another look in a few...

tom