[Javascript] About passing data...

Rui Fortes RuiFortes at clix.pt
Mon Apr 23 20:43:39 CDT 2001

Hello.

Can anyone give me some lights about transfering data?
I have some knowledge but it's still very dispersed.

I know there's an session object that can be used to store data avaiable to
all pages but I think this object can only be accessed through server
scripting like ASP, right? Can I store or access data in the section object
through client scripting?

I also know that is possible to pass data in the link using a querystring or
using "form" methods "get" and "post".

In my case an ASP page in a frame has to read the options from two other
pages so I can't use the last methods.

How can I do this?