[Javascript] File Not Visible during drag in IE

Rakesh Kumar Pandey rakesh.pandey at wipro.com
Wed Apr 25 01:15:04 CDT 2001

Hi Friends,
           We are porting a Web Interface on Netscape to IE 5.0 . web
Interface is developed in HTML and javaScript.We are facing following
problem.

    There is a feature in Web Interface to drag a File or Folder and
drop in another folder. During drag ,in netscape, you can see the file
or Folder selected , but in case of IE it's not visible although the
operation is done successfully.

     Can anybody tell whether this feature is supported in IE or not
and If yes. Please mention any relevant document related to this

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rakesh