[Javascript] Passing data from diferent frames in a link...

Rui Fortes ruifortes at clix.pt
Fri Apr 27 09:29:26 CDT 2001

Hello.

I'm sorry to put this question again but I've acidentaly erased my mails.

What I'm trying to do is to use information in two diferent frames to open a link in another frame.
I have two menus, one in the left and the other in right frame. I wan´t to open an asp in the middle frame that uses information of what is selected in the menus. These menus use several DIV's and some scripts, they're not FORM's.

How can I do this?

Thanks.