[Javascript] Date picker that starts the week with Monday

Rupp Thomas (Illwerke) thomas.rupp at illwerke.at
Mon Apr 30 09:43:08 CDT 2001

Greetings from Austria!

I'm looking for a "date picker" script (opens a window with
a calendar - current date is preselected - you can select
the required day, mont & year and with a doubleclick
the selected date is returned to the calling page).

I've found several of this scripts - but unfortunately they all
start the week with Sunday. I have been toying around but
was unable to change the scripts to start with Monday.

Does anyone know of a script that can be used here in good
old Europe?

Thanks in advance
Thomas Rupp

Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.