[Javascript] Window coordinates in Netscape

.ben ben at babelfish.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 06:43:29 CST 2001

not sure if this is of any help but I've been using this:

   if(window.screenY)
   {
    if(document.layers)
    {
     var intTopPos = window.screenY + 440;
     var intLeftPos= window.screenX + 400;
    }
    else
    {
     var intTopPos = window.screenY + 435;
     var intLeftPos= window.screenX + 390;

   if(window.screenTop)
   {
    var intTopPos = window.screenTop + 325;
    var intLeftPos= window.screenLeft + 375;
   }

hth,

 .b