[Javascript] popup menu

Mckinney, Lori K lkmckinn at ingr.com
Thu Dec 13 10:30:07 CST 2001

Dan,

I was also looking for this a few months ago and found an example of a
behavior that did this.  Basically, the popup brings up its own popup.  As
implemented, none of the menu entries actually did anything.  The URL is

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/default.asp?url=/downl
oads/samples/internet/ie55/menubehavior/default.asp>
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/default.asp?url=/downl
oads/samples/internet/ie55/menubehavior/default.asp>

However, I just looked over there and they have changed that example and it
no longer has the cascading menus.  I still have the original example if
you'd like to see it.  I found it pretty frustrating to work with but you
might get some ideas from it.  Let me know and I'll mail it to you offline.

Lori