[Javascript] About Your Resume

tgaines at careerupdate.org tgaines at careerupdate.org
Fri Dec 14 23:38:44 CST 2001

Hi There!

I saw your resume out on the Internet and thought I should tell
you about our site.  Please accept my apology if you are no longer
looking for a new job.  Just so you know you have not been added
to some mailing list.  I will not send you future e-mails so if
you are no longer looking for a job feel free to delete this
e-mail and sorry to bother you.

Our site, USJobBoard.com,
http://www.careerupdate.org/tg
helps job seekers market their resume, and themselves, to
recruiters and companies.

We have several thousand companies and recruiters that search
our resume database every day!  We also have 1000's of jobs
available for searching

As I stated at the top of this e-mail, this is not some mailing
list, I saw your resume and thought you might find the site useful!

Please come check us out!
http://www.careerupdate.org/tg

Thanks for your time!
tgaines at usjobboard.com (Employee ID: 2323530)