[Javascript] what is the maximum for a drop down box...I stuff it with 4418 items

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Dec 21 22:08:51 CST 2001

Scott,

	Was there any more to the error message?

	Without seeing the rest of the code (specifically the previous page which
apparently posts to this one), we won't be able to tell much.

	Are you familiar with AspFriends.com ?  You may get some more informed
answers from the lists there regarding the server-side portion of your code,
as well as advice on best practices and optimization.  I'd suggest either
the [aspfreeforall] list (for this portion) or the [aspclient] list if it
turns out to be a problem with the capabilities of form controls.

Happy Holidays,

Peter Brunone