[Javascript] Apostrophise in JavaScript Functions (ASP create d)

Phil Winstanley p_winstanley at creations.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 08:00:31 CDT 2001

No That wont work because I need to preserve the apostrophe in for the UI,
I've tried using the HTML equiv (') but it causes the same problem.

Phil Winstanley
Software Creations (Holdings) Ltd

"The client will change their minds. Its not because they are lower forms of
life, they just are never clear on what they want."
ICQ: 29163700
 <http://www.creations.co.uk/> http://www.creations.co.uk/
phil.winstanley at creations.co.uk