[Javascript] wrox code question

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Mon Jul 9 14:53:10 CDT 2001

"Every day brings new surprises" : ER

I found that the number DID change in NN4.7 and did NOT change in IE5.5
although alerts of the base expression :

javascript:alert(Math.floor(Math.random() * (questions.length)))

Perplexing, but I have to move on.
I don't have that book, but if I had to guess the intent it would be
something like "Let us show you just how horrible your code can be if
you don't learn how to use objects." <g>

This won't help much, but maybe another time....

Welcome to the list

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions