[Javascript] firing submit event

Todd Andrew Love todd at imedia-inc.com
Mon Jul 9 17:26:59 CDT 2001

Thanks for the response Scott, but I think you missed my question. I've got
the app and db design covered, I'm just looking for a javascript / DHTML way
to fire the submit event when a form field reaches a certain number of
characters or another solution to my "bar code scanner" dilemma. I'm just
trying to avoid have the user to have to click a submit button AND also stop
them from changing the scanned bar code.

But, thanks for responding anyway, anyone else?
Todd