[Javascript] onmouseover in NN6

Bill Marriott bill.marriott at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 11 06:06:46 CDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

I use the following code for roll over effect, works well in IE5 but not in
NN6.
Does anyone know the way to get it to work in NN6 please, or can you point
me to
a learning curve on this ?

    CLASS="TDnavbar" >  PRINT

for the element and
function document_onmouseover()
{
   var srcElement = event.srcElement;

   if (srcElement.tagName == "TD" && typeof(srcElement.RollOver) !=
"undefined")
   {
      srcElement.style.color = "#FFFFFF";
      srcElement.style.backgroundColor ="#FF9900";
document.onmouseover = document_onmouseover;
document.onmouseout = document_onmouseout;

for the function.

I also have some code that uses the  onmouseover="return
showMenu(NewMenuDiv)"
format and it dosen't work in NN6 either.

thanks

Bill