[Javascript] Problem changing link's href property...

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Jul 13 09:50:40 CDT 2001

Chris,

    I'm not familiar with the document.links collection -- is it new, or an IE-only thing? -- but if you can't get this working, I recommend having a hidden form field that stores the current URL and making the link into a function call that changes document.location.href .
    Do let us know if you figure it out off-list...

Cheers,

Peter