[Javascript] One HUGE problem

Iztok Polanic iztokp at amis.net
Wed Jul 18 07:09:07 CDT 2001

Hi!

At least to me. I have a page that looks like this:

28/04/2001 Headline
Story, story, story, story,
story, story, story, story....

This text is inside a <table> attribute. And now I have a button that
changes the color of the date. I've tried with <div
id="something">28/04/2001</div> but it doesn't wotk. IE says that it isn't
an object. If I place the date outside the <table> attribute it works like a
dream. Here's the javascript I'm using:

document.all.something.style.color = "#FF00FF";

Anybody knows where might be the problem? One more thing. How to make this
in javascript when a user clicks on a link that it will change every color
on the page (using a different style sheet). Anyone?

Bye,

Iztok