[Javascript] redirect after mail sent

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Wed Jul 18 08:51:55 CDT 2001

Hello

When the user clicks the mailto link set a variable. Then the email client
will get the focus. Once the user sends the email the email client
disappears and they will probably click back into the browser. Therefore
there will be an onfocus event which you can trap, check the variable (to
avoid doing the redirect before they send the mail) and redirect.

Hope this is of some help

Mark