[Javascript] code for a search value

Chris Anderson chris at cre8iv.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 09:10:42 CDT 2001

I am trying to create a search function for a demo website
www.spatialone.com/ie/demo/demo6.html

What it will do is search on a criteria (a city/town name) and return
the values which will then once clicked on go to within the map view.

I enter "Manchester" it returns the results and i click on the result
i want and it goes to it.

If you look at the website you see the code already there for
something called GIWindow.  Apparently all i need to do is create
another string within the GIWindow command that looks something like
this
(its a simple search criteria)
name');">Search</a>
So that when you click on the link "Search" it should go to the town
name i select in there!!! - But how??

-ChRiS