[Javascript] problem of only one radio button

Abraham Liu liuabe99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:08:01 CDT 2001

Hi Rodney Myers,
Thank your answer. I did what you said. But when I check the length of the
checkbox. It still show undefined instead of 1. Why?
Can you help me again?
Thanks.
Abe Liu

I have the codes as following,

.
.
function display_checkQty() {
     var tot = 0;
     var val = 0;

     alert("sel-length= "+placeOrder.sel.length);
     .
     .
}

.
.
if (rsa.length == 1) {
%>
height="15" <%= bgc %>><input type="checkbox" name="sel"
value="<%=tknAndUnits%>" onClick="display_checkQty()"></td>
<%
   } else {
%>
height="15" <%= bgc %>><input type="radio" name="sel"
value="<%=tknAndUnits%>" onClick="display_radioQty()"></td>
<%
   }