[Javascript] FORM values with js

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Sat Jul 21 00:57:42 CDT 2001

Andrew,

Not with client -side javascript, not from the POST as such.
Possibly the code run onsubmit could be made to take care of client side
requirements, while continuing to POST for the benefit of the server side
scripts?

1. Click to submit
2. onsubmit event handler calls code which constructs cookie
3. submission by POST happens
4. any response from server
5. pick up cookie

Rodney