[Javascript] Announcing The Annotated JavaScript Proj. List

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Mon Jul 23 12:25:42 CDT 2001

The Annotated JavaScript Project list has been formed.  It's via Yahoo! Groups.

If you want to join, send an email to

                   annotated-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Please indicate that you have some JavaScript programming experience, are
willing to participate when you can (in other words, you're not expected to
participate on every JavaScript, or for every line of code for a particular
JavaScript, just that you participate once in awhile, that you are not
signing up just to always lurk).

Here are the list settings:
·Listed in directory
·Restricted membership (list owner/moderator will approve membership requests)
·Unmoderated
·All members may post
·  Archives for members only
·  Moderator only can create polls, but all members can vote

It's not up yet, but the results of the AJSP will be placed at
the  Annotated JavaScript Page website (http://www.mountaindragon.com/AJSP/)

A special url for members, mainly for them to see and vote on any proposed
final annotated JavaScript, will be posted on the AJSP list.  The first
order of business for AJSP list members will be discussion and voting on
procedures.  Hopefully that will be quick and we'll start on the first
script in a week or so.

Those who have intermediate to expert skills in JavaScripting, please
strongly consider joining and becoming charter members!  I believe this is
a very worthwhile and needed project, and as stated you don't need to
participate on every line of every script, we all have day jobs after all!

TTFN,
David Merchant

Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)