[Javascript] How can I dynamically apply a CSS class to a layer tag NN4.61

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Tue Jul 24 10:28:32 CDT 2001

To unsubscribe or to change your membership settings (nomail, digest, etc),
go to the URL listed at the end of each JavaScript posting:

where you can enter your email address, when you hit the submit button you
will be taken to a page where you can have your list membership password
emailed to you if you have forgotten it or misplaced the monthly password
reminder the Mailman program sends out.  Once you have the password, you
can then change your membership settings.

If you still experience troubles, then send me an email and I can manually
change your settings or unsubscribe you.  Because I have a day job, please
be advised that it may take a day or two for me to manually change your
settings.

TTFN,
David

Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)