[Javascript] Scrolling Frames

Todd Andrew Love todd at imedia-inc.com
Wed Jul 25 13:07:11 CDT 2001

Hello all,
     I'm betting the answer to my question is no, but I thought I'd ask
anyway.

Is there a way to "synchronize" scrolling for multiple frames? Here's the
scenario, I have a "booking calendar" with which I need the rooms to stay
visible on the left side of the screen, but be able to scroll the day by day
bookings in the right frame, BUT, the list of rooms is too long to fit on
one screen, so both will scroll. I need to synchronize the scrolling so when
you scroll the "rooms", the details frame will scroll in unison with it.

Am I out of luck?

Thanks,
Todd Andrew Love